My Photo
Name:
Location: Japan

Monday, August 14, 2006

Week end

Aug, 11

The most impressive thing was the Prange collection where there are many old Japanese books which published or don’t published after the war.

There are many books at the collection. It looked really important for us to know the Japanese situation after the war.

I want to see more books. But, we had not so much time to see more.


Aug, 12

Today, we went to Annapolis where there is the state house.
Annapolis is beautiful city. The town has high price. So, we can eat only sandwiches.
After that, we went to the harbor and got on the boat. It was so fun.


Aug, 13

We visited Mount Vermon where there is a house of George Washington.
The house has many rooms and has big beautiful garden (from the garden, we can see Potomac river). I want to live in such a beautiful house.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fumi said...

Me too! I'm also interested in Prange collection. But I didn't konw the exsist before I get there.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Ji Won said...

Yes, Prange collection is very special in a sense that it is rear and contains contents that were censored by the Japanese government during the post-World War II era. I was really amazed by it too when I first saw it.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I think we would all like to live at Mount Vernon and enjoy that beautiful view!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home