My Photo
Name:
Location: Japan

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wednesday, Aug, 9

In the morning, we had a class about the cultural diversity in America. At the class, we learned the population or language diversity in America. I cannot imagine that America has such diversity.

In the afternoon, we went to China Town and Adams-Morgan and took many pictures.

China Town was not so interesting place, because Japan also has a China Town. But, Chinese food which Ji-won got for us was very good.

In Adams-Morgan, we walked the street and we entered some store, book store, café, bar, ice cream store and so on.

After that, I went back to College Park and had a dinner with a mentor and guys. What we talked were the problems of marriage and love affair. Talking with them was really fun for me. The mentor has a Catholic belief and he said he want to be a priest. So, he will not get marry and will not have a wife. I was surprised, but it was good for me to know such thought that I had never heard.

The rest time that we can be in America is only 6 days. So, I want to have a nice time with our friends as possible as I can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Everyone mentioned this secret conversation about marriages and love affairs in their blog! I wonder what was said... (^_^)

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kevin Dubblekat said...

Hey, Nobu. Way to blog! Keep on bloggin. I guess the "secret" conversation abotu marriages and love affairs is not so secret if it has found its way into many blogs.

I have very strong opinions on love and marriage. They are as follows...

1).

Oh, excuse me. My mom wants me to do the dishes.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Doesn't it make you feel good to be able to have a discussion in English!?! :-)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home