My Photo
Name:
Location: Japan

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Media day and American family day

Aug, 7

In the morning, we had an English class and reflections.

In English class, we studied about the role of the media, because we went to Washington Post this afternoon.

In the evening, we visited National Geographic Explorers hall where there are many photos for media. It was fun for me to see the photos.

After that, we visited Washington Post. I had a really nice time in there. I didn’t have any interest to media. But, I could have a good image of media. The work seems to be fun.

At last, we had a walking tour in Washington D.C.

After we went back to College Park where we stay, we had a dinner at Japanese restaurant called Samurai sam. It is not good.


Aug, 8

Today, we had a panel discussion about family. I could know many things about the family of other countries. There are a lot of differences among countries. I was glad to hear the opinion of professors and mentors, Kevin, Nina, Ji-won, Laura and Tim.

In afternoon, we went to the shopping mall, the fashion centre at Pentagon City. It is really big mall and has four floors. We enjoyed shopping at the mall.

When we arrived at the College Park, the time was already 9. And we went to the laundry and washed my cloths and played billiards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home