My Photo
Name:
Location: Japan

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ending

In this study tour, I realized that America is a melting pot. I saw many peoples. I felt directly the atmosphere of America. I think it was important for me to know the fact. I sometimes heard that America has many peoples, but I couldn’t know what it is. The experience is really important.

Any other thing what I learned is the use of words. I know some English grammars, but I don’t know how to speak English. Through speaking English with teachers and mentors, I learned many things about English.

To be honest, I am not so interested in the monuments or something like that, because I don’t know American history. The most important thing is that I am in America. So, I complete my job.

Thank you for everyone and everything.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Nobu, I think what you got out of this program is every bit as important as visiting 100 monuments and memorials! It is a precious thing to experience another country's culture. I am glad you have learned so much in these two short weeks. Thanks for participating in AGU in America--and I hope you will continue to post to your blog when you go back to Japan!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ji Won said...

Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I think that you completed your job too, because you were able to get what you wanted out of the program! While there are some people who might view seeing the monuments as very important, that doesn't mean you had to also. I'm glad you were satisfied!!!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home