My Photo
Name:
Location: Japan

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Aug,6

Today, I went to the museum of American Indian, National Air and Space Museum and the National Gallery of Art.

First of all, we saw a movie about the American Indian in the museum. I supposed that identity is a difficult problem for them. It is complicated problem.

Second, we went to the National Air and Space Museum. I am not interested in Space or something. So, this place is a little tired for me.

Finally, we went to the National Gallery of Art. I enjoyed this museum very much. Pictures are beautiful. But, I have no time to see all of the exhibitions. So, I want to visit the museum one more time.

In the evening, we went to the George Town for dinner. We had pastas for dinner. Those were really good.

After that, we were back to the hotel and went to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Most students who come to MEI want to visit the Air and Space Museum, but a lot of the people in this group seem to be more interested in other things. If we do another program for AGU, I will certainly keep this in mind!

I am happy that you got to see the National Gallery, even if it was too short. It would take many days to see everything there, anyway. I have visited it many times and I have still not seen everything.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

SO many things to see!!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I agree with Nina - even though I live in the D.C. area, I still haven't seen everything the Mall has to offer! There are so many monuments and memorials, and they are always changing.

9:03 PM  
Blogger JAPANISH said...

Hey Nobu!!
I'm slso glad to see you in this trip.
Thank ypu your cpmment!
Take care your health!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home